Brain PracticeApril 2017
Did you try each several times?
Here are the answers to Brain Practice, June 2017
Dot and Six Straight Lines
Word Fun! Homonyms, Heteronyms et al
Your sentences will be just as valid! Here are our suggestions.
1) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
2) They were too close to the door to close it.
3) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
4) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
5) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
6) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
7) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
8) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
9) I did not object to the object.
10) We must polish the Polish furniture.
11) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
12) The farm was used to produce produce.
13) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
14) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
19) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
20) The bandage was wound around the wound.
The correct answer is
Need more practice?
Healthy Memory Workout is an eBook full of ‘how-to’s’ and puzzles to challenge your brain