Brain Practice AnswersDecember 2020
Keep up those challenges every day!
Here are the answers to the October 2020 Brain Practice
- eager 2. kitchen 3.finger 4. teacher 5. please 6. bread 7. elbow
- China 9. orchestra 10. cutlery 11. night 12. earth 13. golf
- seaside 15. cellar 16. peach 17. death 18. purse 19. wolf
- knee 21. baker 22. eat 23. wasp 24. table 25. painter 26. throne
- thousand 28. garden 29. read 30. shirt 31. green 32. horse
- grapes 34. snail 35. door 36. harps 37. plane 38. parrot
- lemon 40. sister 41. friend 42. cheat 43. polo 44. listen
- nurse 46. Texas 47. three 48. ocean 49. aunt 50. shark
- spider 52. cat 53. nose 54. comics 55. Spain
Working Memory Challenge.
The white rectangle containing the question mark is obscuring two horizontal black lines.
The only answer with two horizontal black lines is (5), so the answer is (5).
True or False?
- A sneeze is faster than an eye blink. TRUE
- Fingernails grow faster than hair. FALSE
Olympic gold medals are made of silver. TRUE
The right lung is slightly smaller than the left lung. FALSE (LEFT LUNG IS SMALLER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE HEART)
A shrimp’s heart is in its head. TRUE
Pigs cannot look up to the sky. TRUE
A tiger has stripes on its skin. TRUE
Gorilla’s blood is a type B. TRUE
An ostrich has the largest eye in the world. FALSE (GIANT SQUID DOES
Snoopy is yellow in Brazil. FALSE (SNOOPY IS WHITE EVERYWHERE)
Need more practice?
Healthy Memory Workout is an eBook full of puzzles to challenge your brain
Want to find out more tips and strategies?
Puzzle Secrets is a companion eBook full of strategies and tips for solving brain challenges.