Brain Practice AnswersOctober 2017
Did you try each several times?
Here are the answers to Brain Practice, October 2017
Words from R G U S N
GNU, GNUS, GUN, GUNS, RUG, RUGS, RUN, RUNG, RUNGS, RUNS, SNUG, SUN, SUNG, URN, URNS,
The answer is 31
Each number in the middle row is made up of the first numeral in the left square and the last numeral in the box on the right. e.g. 1
2 and 28
Did you think of an answer?
- What kind of tree can you carry in your hand? A Palm (And Brain Tuner Susan gave us Shoe-tree!)
- What invention lets you look right through a wall? A Window
- Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? ‘incorrectly’ (sorry!)
- A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction but didn’t break the law. How is that possible? She was walking.
- What is always coming but never arrives? Tomorrow – so better do it today!
- Tom’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? (Answer: Meat.)
Have fun with the Fruit Puzzle
Music symbol Code Breaker
You may have needed to add some lines in the treble and bass staves to replicate the code symbols.
The sentence reads; Because they kept saying ‘Bach, Bach, Bach!”
Need more practice?
Healthy Memory Workout is an eBook full of ‘how-to’s’ and puzzles to challenge your brain