Are YOU Brainfit® to Drive ?
In just 2 hours
this course offers memory strategies,
understanding and practice for the Seniors’ driving test.
Brainfit® to Drive answers the question that I often get asked:
“Why do I have to visit the Doctor for an assessment when I’ve been driving for over 55 years?”
Join our Taupo Brainfit® to Drive class with Accredited Brainfit Coach Bobbie Bryce on Saturday morning, July 8.
This face to face, facilitated class will be held in the Taupo Women’s Club, 2/12 Story Place, Taupo 3330
To enrol in this class or ask any questions please contact Bobbie directly:
027 255 4979 (preferred) | or 07 376 7644 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some feedback from Bobbie’s other classes:
- “I received great assistance from Bobbie including gaining confidence in answering questions and finding I did indeed have a good memory. Bobbie was very skilful at bringing out the best in my performance.
- “I saw Bobbie prior to my Seniors driving test, anxious about failing the memory part – after practice and reassurance, I passed confidently.”
- ” I was much improved and feel motivated to continue at home.”
- ” Thank you so much for Monday, everyone is still talking about it [the talk] and even with those who were unable to attend your wonderful presentation.”
- “I found Bobbie Bryce’s help invaluable in improving my memory. Then I took the Memory Tune 14 lesson online course and continued doing the Memory games each day for half an hour each day. The improvement is most gratifying.” Donna
- “You make important things fun!” Margaret
- ” Bobbie’s course has renewed my self-belief and that memory can be improved at any age” Marilyn