- This event has passed.
Papamoa | 14 April – 5 May, 2021 | Wednesday evenings 6pm – 8pm
April 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Papamoa Brainfit® for Life
Experience increased confidence and self-belief regarding your memory and take away a range of simple, practical strategies you can use to live a brain-healthy lifestyle every day with Brainfit
Join our Papamoa Brainfit for Life® class with Accredited Brainfit Coach Sanel van der Merwe on Wednesday evenings, starting 14 April.
One 90 minute session per week for four weeks with a focus on 6 key memory skills that allow people to remain confident, independent and productive throughout their lives.
These face to face, facilitated classes will be held at The Papamoa Community Centre, Library Building, Mako room.
What do Sanél’s class members say?
Want to know more?
- Understand how memory works for you
- Gain confidence through knowing how to apply the important strategies
- Become aware of the many ways you can use your new skills.
- Gain some new friends in the group and with your Accredited Brainfit® Coach
- If you have any questions, please contact Sanél on:
Mobile: 027 725 5195