Taupo | 13 Feb – 06 Mar, 2023 | Monday mornings
February 13 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$200.00
If you’re forgetting people’s names, losing your keys or not feeling as alert as you once did it’s probably because your brain is not in as good a shape as it used to be.
Join our Taupo Brainfit for Life® class with Accredited Brainfit Coach Bobbie Bryce on Monday mornings, starting February 13th.
One 90 minute session per week for four weeks with a focus on 6 key memory skills that allow people to remain confident, independent and productive throughout their lives. These face to face, facilitated classes will be held in the Taupo Women’s Club, 2/12 Story Place, Taupo 3330
To enrol in this class or ask any questions please contact Bobbie directly:
027 255 4979 (preferred) | or 07 376 7644 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some feedback from Bobbie’s classes:
- “I received great assistance from Bobbie including gaining confidence in answering questions and finding I did indeed have a good memory. Bobbie was very skilful at bringing out the best in my performance.
- “I saw Bobbie prior to my Seniors driving test, anxious about failing the memory part – after practice and reassurance, I passed confidently.”
- ” I was much improved and feel motivated to continue at home.”
- ” Thank you so much for Monday, everyone is still talking about it [the talk] and even with those who were unable to attend your wonderful presentation.”
- “I found Bobbie Bryce’s help invaluable in improving my memory. Then I took the Memory Tune 14 lesson online course and continued doing the Memory games each day for half an hour each day. The improvement is most gratifying.” Donna
- “You make important things fun!” Margaret
- ” Bobbie’s course has renewed my self-belief and that memory can be improved at any age” Marilyn