Build your brain power — fast.
With Healthy Memory Workout |
Gillian M Eadie MEd & Dr. Allison Lamont PhD
Whether you’re already an ace problem-solver
or you’d love to be one one,
this is a recipe for INDEPENDENCE.
For growing new brain connections.
- Think about it—what if you could count on living independently way into the future?
- What if your brain and memory were as sharp as they were in your younger days?
- What if you could remember names, faces and never lose your car keys again?
- And you could do all that no matter how humble your budget?
Since 1997 Dr Allison Lamont and Gillian Eadie have been creating successful books and memory training courses to keep the 50+ age group Brain Fit for Life©. They have quickly developed an online and face-to-face community and have now helped thousands of people in 40 countries look after their memory skills.
They know how important it is to live independently for as long as possible.
“Healthy Memory Workout” is a further step in the secrets of a world of independence—a world where the over-50’s can count on their brain and memory skills to protect life as they know it for decades to come.
You’ll be surprised.
This eBook helps your memory be all it can be.
Yes, there are puzzles, problems and challenges
That’s not all …..
- you’ll find step-by-step guides to solving puzzles
- the six key memory skills (and why they are important)
- tips from Brain Tuners
- useful websites with more free puzzling
- the research that SHOWS how puzzles help your brain
The research is clear. Even if you don’t get the puzzles out, your brain connections grow IF YOU TRY.
Whether you are in your early 50’s and want to make sure you stay focused and sharp, have parents or friends who are worrying about minor lapses in memory and losing their independence or you just love challenging your brain with puzzles and problems —‘Healthy Memory Workout’ is how you start fast.
Now the question is this—are you going to put this off until some other time?
Or are you ready to grow your memory powers and protect your independence?