‘The best little book on brain food I could find’
Doris K. of California.
Find out what’s good for your youthful brain – and what isn’t!
Brain Food, Food for Thought: Eat your way to brain health. Edition 2
Authors: Dr Lamont & Gillian Eadie
How much is eating to regrow your brain worth to you?
Do you feel as if you are eating all the wrong things? And that there must be a healthier way to live? Poor nutrition is spoiling the life you COULD be living, right now.
Imagine if someone would plan the week’s meals and write the shopping list for you. If someone would just point the way and get you started on a whole new way of eating (and living)? Wouldn’t life be so much better?
In Brain Food, Food for Thought here are just a few of the things you will find out:
- Why water is so good for you
What is The 8 Step Brain Eating Plan?
- A checklist of vitamins you need
- The mystery of High GI and Low GI
- The supplement story – what you should be taking
- Good fats and Bad fats
- Brain boosting recipes and a shopping list!
- And it’s on special right now – grab it while you can at this low price.
Ebook download: $5.00NZD
Download for Kindle, iPad or mobile @ $3.99USD
This eBook will make a huge difference to the way your youthful brain regrows.