Alzheimer’s Disease (and memory loss) is the Number One fear of baby boomers. No-one wants to end up with memory loss and living in care …. but what if it strikes someone in your family?
This is a personal story of Jenny and her family.
You will learn :
- What are the worrying signs?
- How did we know this was Alzheimer’s?
- Practical things like which clothes are best
- Tips for communicating and helping her to remember
- How to cope with difficult behavior
- How to keep her amused and engaged all day
This is another eBook that you will be a godsend if you are already coping with Alzheimer’s – and you will want to get a copy for your friends, also.
When Children Become Parents gives you an insight into this distressing condition –
And you will know what to do!
Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide are coping with Alzheimer’s – be the one who knows the facts and can help those around you. Stop worrying and take action.
Download the eBook and start reading now: $5.00
Download for Kindle, iPad or Mobile @ $4.90